CatchOn and Samsung Partner to Enhance Student Engagement and Data Privacy
Samsung and CatchOn are teaming up to provide school districts with valuable education tools. The Samsung Chromebook 4 combines with the award- winning CatchOn data analytics tool to deliver the latest learning and analytics technology.
Special Promotion Now Available!
When a district purchases a minimum of 100 Samsung Chromebooks, they receive:
90-day district-wide trial of CatchOn
2 data analytics review professional development sessions
1 free CatchOn license for the first year for every Samsung Chromebook purchased*
*Up to 20 percent of the total student enrollment for the district for the first year of the subscription. The CatchOn solution is only available for district-wide purchases.
Connect with a representative to learn more!
Chromebook 4 keeps students and teachers connected
Get style and reliability.
- Ultra-slim bezel keeps the focus on the content
- Weighs just 2.6 pounds
- Sleek, military-grade durability to handle bumps and drops
- Battery lasts up to 12.5 hours
- Easily connect via lightning-fast Gigabit Wi-Fi
- Full-size keyboard and touchpad
- Connect to a larger display up to 4K via USB-C
Take advantage of more teaching tools.
- Integrates seamlessly with Google Workspace for Education and Google Classroom
- Easy access to Google apps like Google Docs, Google Slides and Google Meet
Maximize your technology budget.
- Easy provisioning eliminates manual updates or patches, reducing IT labor and support
- Cloud-based storage and device-sharing reduce on-site storage and device requirements
- Automatic updates ensure the latest and most secure OS, hassle-free
- Data protected by hardware-based verified access (discrete TPM 1.2) and software-based Google Chrome sandboxing
CatchOn’s actionable data empowers district leaders to
- Identify unknown or unapproved apps students are accessing via the device that may pose a threat to student data privacy
- Quickly see if an application currently holds an IMS Global TrustED Apps certification and/or Student Data Privacy Consortium badge
- Download and create exportable lists of approved or unapproved apps they can share with district personnel, stakeholders, and parents
- Measure student engagement to the minute within various subject matters
- Create and share engagement reports with district stakeholders, including individual reports for parents
- Accurately assess and validate the ROI of their EdTech purchases using CatchOn’s application usage data
See CatchOn in action!
Connect with a representative to take advantage of this exciting offer!