CatchOn invites you to join one or all of our community forums where you can engage with colleagues. In these forums, you can share knowledge and ideas about successful data analytics practices, strategies for monitoring student engagement, and successful applications of technology.
This interactive community is tailored to the use and interpretation of data analytics as a means to improve learning continuity.
- Collaborate and interact with districts nationwide on the use and interpretation of data analytics to improve education and productivity.
- Network with district administrators including technology leaders, curriculum instruction leaders, principals, and superintendents.
- Gather content and resources to support your data analytics challenges.
This community forum is a place where CatchOn users can interact with each other and share how they are using CatchOn.
- Collaborate, share tips and tricks, and foster powerful usage of CatchOn as a data analytics tool
- Connect with your CatchOn Customer Success Manager
- Discover new feature updates
- Gain insights from colleagues on how they are successfully using CatchOn in their districts to help meet their instructional, fiscal, professional development, and student safety objectives.
This community is designed to assist Google users with Google Data Analytics and teach them how to successfully integrate Google Data Studio and Google Data Sheets with data analytics tools such as CatchOn.
- Collaborate and interact with other districts nationwide to share practical applications, ideas, and best practices
- Participate with and learn tips and tricks from Google Certified Educators
Analytics in Action
This professional learning community is a place for school technology leaders, superintendents, curriculum and instructional leaders, and administrators.
Providing an online professional forum to foster collaboration across schools and districts nationwide, this interactive community is tailored to the use and interpretation of data analytics as a means to improve education and productivity.
Data Analytics and Google
This community is designed to support Google users and assist them in learning how to use Google Data Analytics and to successfully integrate it with data analytics tools such as CatchOn. Interact with each other, ask questions, share tips, tricks, and insights, and get expert advise from our Google Certified Education Partner Eduscape. Join the conversation!
CatchOn Users Group
Open to Current CatchOn Users:
One of the questions customers most often ask CatchOn Customer Success Managers is: “How are other districts using this?” To answer that question, we created a space where CatchOn users can interact with each other, share the ways they are using CatchOn and the insights they have gained, and learn about technology plans around the country.
In addition to regular content from the CatchOn team, this community will feature discussion questions to spark conversations. But we don’t want this to be the only ones leading discussions: we want you, our users, to drive this group as well.
Ask questions. Share insights. Meet others. We hope this community becomes another powerful resource that helps you make the most of the CatchOn platform.
For more information on our communities please feel free to reach out to our CatchOn team @catchonsolutions (our contact information)