Education leaders working together to achieve more with data
In the CatchOn community forums, education leaders from across the country meet to discuss new and innovative ways to use data to improve education. In these forums, you can share ideas and learn more about data analytics best practices, strategies for monitoring student engagement, and successful technology applications.
This community enables educators to exchange ideas about using and interpreting data to improve learning continuity. Members will have the opportunity to
- Learn how to use data analytics to boost educational achievement and ROI.
- Network with other education leaders and share effective data strategies
- Gather content and resources to support their data analytics challenges.
This community provides CatchOn users a space to share and explore new ways of leveraging the power of CatchOn. Members can
- Collaborate, share tips and tricks, and learn powerful new ways to achieve results with CatchOn
- Connect with their CatchOn Customer Success Manager
- Discover new feature updates
- Learn how their peers are using CatchOn to meet instructional, fiscal, professional development, and student data privacy objectives