CatchOn invites you to join one or all of our community forums where you can engage with colleagues. In these forums, you can share knowledge and ideas about successful data analytics practices, strategies for monitoring student engagement, and successful applications of technology.
This interactive community is tailored to the use and interpretation of data analytics as a means to improve learning continuity.
- Collaborate and interact with districts nationwide on the use and interpretation of data analytics to improve education and productivity.
- Network with district administrators including technology leaders, curriculum instruction leaders, principals, and superintendents.
- Gather content and resources to support your data analytics challenges.
This community forum is a place where CatchOn users can interact with each other and share how they are using CatchOn.
- Collaborate, share tips and tricks, and foster powerful usage of CatchOn as a data analytics tool
- Connect with your CatchOn Customer Success Manager
- Discover new feature updates
- Gain insights from colleagues on how they are successfully using CatchOn in their districts to help meet their instructional, fiscal, professional development, and student safety objectives.
This community is designed to assist Google users with Google Data Analytics and teach them how to successfully integrate Google Data Studio and Google Data Sheets with data analytics tools such as CatchOn.
- Collaborate and interact with other districts nationwide to share practical applications, ideas, and best practices
- Participate with and learn tips and tricks from Google Certified Educators